Savannah SCORE and its team of Not-For-Profit Mentoring Experts are presenting a five-part “Lunch and Learn” webinar series designed to help the leadership of in-business NFP organizations explore strategies for successfully dealing with these challenging times.
The topics, presented from noon to 1:00PM every other Friday beginning June 12, are:
- “How NFP’s in Savannah Can Successfully Meet Today’s Challenges” - June 12
- “Best Practices for Re-Launching your NFP Operations” – June 26
- “Fundraising Strategies During and After the COVID-19 Crisis” - July 10
- “Strategies for Re-Engaging Your Members” – July 24
- “New Tools for Getting Out Your Message - Best Uses of Social Media” – August 7
The webinars will be taught by Certified SCORE Mentors with years of experience as successful NFP Executives. This series has been made possible by the generous support of the Wells Fargo Community Grant Program.
To register for the entire series, click here: Register for All Five SCORE NFP Webinars
You can also register for individual webinars by clicking on one or more of the following links:
- June 12 - “How NFPs in Savannah Can Successfully Meet Today's Challenges”
- June 26 – “Best Practices for Re-Launching Your NFP Operations
- July 10 - Fundraising Strategies During and After the COVID-19 Crisis
- July 24 - Strategies for Re-Engaging Your Members
- August 7 -New Tools For Getting Out Your Message - Best Uses of Social Media
We hope you can join us for this unique and informative series of presentations.