How I can help you
I can help startup companies focus on establishing a firm footing that will allow a product or service to become a company.
As a business development coach, entrepreneur and former Vice President of Accounting I have helped countless small businesses in the area of startup, buisness planning, human resources, accounting, disadvantaged business certification and CARF and JCAHO accreditation. I work with government agencies to ensure that small businesses obtain personal and business development opportunities through group workshops and one-on-one technical assistance meetings.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Master of Business Administration - Walden University - Human Resources
Bachelors of Business Administration - South Univeristy - Accounting