How I can help you
- Thom Greenlaw has had 40+years of experience in the not-for-profit industry, serving principly in health care, insurance and private education in roles ranging from COO/CFO to Executive Director. He can assist clients in a variety of ways, especially: Strategicic Planning, Fimancial Modelling, Board Relations, Operations and Human Resources.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Thom holds an MA in Higher Education Administration from Boston College ('87) and a BS in Organizational Development from Lesley University ('83). In adition he is a certified Values Coach and holds multiple health care certifications.